Wednesday, January 10, 2007

One Last Sleep

By this time tomorrow, we will know. Are they still in there? Do they have all of their fingers and toes? Do their hearts have all their chambers? Are they boys? Or girls? Or one of both? The past 17 weeks have lead up to tomorrow’s important sonogram. Right now, I feel like I am going to throw up.

Nicole took the day off from work, so at least I have constant companionship until our 2:00 pm appointment.

And even though it is only 10:00 p.m and I am far from sleepy, I will attempt to go to sleep now because I just want to get this long night over with.

That, and I’ll drive myself insane if I google yet another permutation of “When will I feel the babies kick?” and “Abnormalities to look for at an anatomy scan.”

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! My fingers are crossed for you.

Also, you are up in the Expecting category at LesbianFamily.org; sorry it took a few days, I think there was a typo in your URL.

Carey said...

Good luck tomorrow!!!! And thanks for your post... it made me feel much better!!! :) (and our u/s looked most like your baby on the left in the 6 week u/s you posted) You rock for the pics :)

Anonymous said...

I am thinking of you all day long today. Please let us know asap!

lagiulia said...

I'm a friend of Bri who has twins. Just wanted to say I hope all goes well for your scan. I know you are scared, and I'm thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for ultrasound day! I remember mine like it was yesterday. Truth be told I still carry u/s pics with me just to remind myself of how far we've come.

It will be an amazing day for you I'm sure, and I'm looking forward to your updates!!!!

Steph said...

Good luck today. I can't wait to hear the results, especially the genders!!! Also, thanks for posting on Carey's blog - I know you really reassured her.

Motel Manager said...

Good luck today! I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Thanks for stopping by my blog recently. :)