Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Amazing Race: Family Vacation/Baby Style




We are leaving for our Floridian Adventure. In five short hours we will be strapped into our seats on a plane, each with a bouncy, wiggly, walking, babbling, busy, loud, very very busy, did I mention busy, child on our laps. This is our third plane trip with the girls. The first two, I think, may seem like a cakewalk, since they were much mellower (in other words, they didn't walk). I am praying that they sleep. I'll take whatever I can get, but for at least half a flight would be fantastic.

Why is it that almost every time we fly there is a storm covering the entire eastern seaboard? I hate flying. It really interferes with traveling.

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Good luck ! Have fun. Cute girls !

Lynnbug said...

Have a safe trip! Your girls have the most beautiful eyes!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck for your family trip with the kids, hope it will be full of fun.